Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What if...

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not religious by any stretch of the imagination, but given who we are today, if there was a second coming of Christ, and we saw him do the things the bible said he did, would we take him for who he is? Or would it be like some Outer Limits re-run, and we'd end up hooking him up to every biometric machine we can get our hands on... just to be sure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: This blog is intended to house my opinions and observations on the world as I see it. Although my arguments may come from the more emotional realm I do try to apply as much fact as I have available to me at the time of writing. I am not writing an encyclopedia here, I am writing opinions. Av
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: