Tuesday, March 18, 2008

JUST A THOUGHT....

In studying Theology and the problem of evil I begin to wonder if life isn't like some epic premiere that we are all invited to. At the end, as we leave we are asked by people in the lobby "So, what did you think? Did you like it? Was it a let down? Were there parts that were weak?". Almost as if they were fine-tuning life in general with every passing person and/or living thing.

What do you think? I'd really like to know. Drop me a line.

Av

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: This blog is intended to house my opinions and observations on the world as I see it. Although my arguments may come from the more emotional realm I do try to apply as much fact as I have available to me at the time of writing. I am not writing an encyclopedia here, I am writing opinions. Av
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: